Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1 (day 39)

Was hard to pick just one...

So, my hubby asks me all the time why I insist on makign the bed every monrning. Well, this is one of the reasons why...

Yes, that is a spider I found in our bed when making it. It is now safely outside.

With our 1 inch sheet of ice in the road in front of the house the kids thought it would be fun to slide in it...that lasted all of 5 seconds, they have never experienced cold like this.


It is even cold inside, power/gas company has asked us to voluntarily conserve to avoid mandatory rolling

outages so we adjusted our heat down. Phoenix climbed into bed to keep warm and amused herself with her Nintendo DSI. We are all suffering from a mild case of cabin fever, and my office and school is closed again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment