Monday, January 17, 2011

January 15 (Day 22)

So the goal is exercise most days of week, which is technically 4, however I like to be active 5 days a week and am usually successful, but this week this picture definitely is a good lesson in do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today. I always exercise when out of town, it is a no brainer, no kids, no hubby, not guilt for leaving for an hour to exercise, however, getting home late, and then wanting to spend time with family makes not going easy, especially when you only have 1 day to make the most days of the week goal, until the last day you actually have to exercise you end up at the Children's hospital with a very sick 6 year old. Oh well, there is always next week. It is the first week since I hurt my knee that I have not made my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment